Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome To My Wild Hair


Suddenly the same and ever more so thereafter, what I seek unknown is unfathomable at best. Yet, strive I, whether hope or madness drives my dreams. The tattered banners of youthful folly display their faded glory still, even as the sun sets before my eyes. Each day I rise to find my life has been conveniently prepared for my particular brand of commitment. Vary routines as I will, there is still an underlying sense of predeterminism. The processes involved in experiencing my future memories in a mentally digestible fashion requires limiting one's sphere of involvement insofaroutas possible under the circumstances. The development of this ability allows one to focus an experience in a manner that makes up for with intensity what it may lack in breadth. This may not alleviate entropy, but it sure can drag out the whole shebang.

No comments:

Post a Comment