Thursday, January 15, 2009

Infomercial for submerged proto-dietyhood


The vicarious absolutism endeared herein is not necessarily out of sync with commercial interests. Lest we be regarded not a whit more valued than a discarded hygiene towelette, let me be emphatic. Certain well-placed characters are the key to unlocking the mysterious labyrinth of this reality-distortion field of furious inconsistency
. Such hoopla is the stock in trade of many a well-respected shill, therefore, with no further ado, sink your teeth into this meat garden for the mind!

Elementar

Why do the rippling winds rake so?
Inside my skin I sense their influence
Embroiling my overwhelmed soul

Why does that fat sun shine so hot?
My iris allows light to show insight
But is this the vision I sought?

Why will the world spin endlessly?
My small part is the art of adaptation
To remembering all that will be

ll
lllll


"If it be now, ’tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come; the readiness is all. "

-
William Shakespeare (1564–1616). The Tragedy of Hamlet Prince of Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment